As designers and manufacturers, we place great importance in the preparation of our creation. We form and assemble a multitude of component: natural materials such as stones, shell, bone, horn but also metals, resin, ceramic, glass, crystal, the wealth of which makes our jewellery expressive and unique. Our jewellery is made of silver plated metal(guaranteed 3 to 5 microns) or metal <doré>(gold plated metal). The metal base is brass or tin and guaranteed nickel and lead free in accordance with current regulations.
Care and Maintenance
Made entirely in house by hand, our jewellery is the fruit of the talents and know-how of our highly skilled artisans. To maintain and care fot your jewellery, follow these instruction.
1. Chemicals: Avoid direct contact with chemicals ordetergents on your jewellery.
2. Perfume: Avoid spraying or wearing perfume on the skin in direct contact with your jewellery.
3. Swimming: Wvoid wearing while swimming as the water and chemicals could damage your jewellery.
4. Physical Activities: Avoid wearing while playing sports or working out to avoid damage from perspiration.
5. Showering: Avoid wearing your jewelley in shower or bath.
To preserve the shine of your jewellery and prevent its natural oxidation, we recommend an occasional polish with a soft cloth.